Wedding License Information

We are licensed to perform weddings in both California and Nevada.  If you get married in California, you will need a California license.  If you get married in Nevada, you will need a Nevada license.  Here is information about getting wedding licenses:

Nevada Marriage Licenses

A wedding license is a legal document, and in Nevada, all wedding licenses are issued by the county clerk’s offices any where in Nevada. Most county clerks are currently requiring couples to make an appointment online to come in and obtain their wedding license.

For more information visit : Douglas County Clerk or Carson City Clerk

California Wedding License

Licenses can be obtained at county clerk’s offices in California but be sure to check to see if a license issued in your county is good in the two Tahoe counties:  El Dorado and Placer.